The UCC 2018 Workshops Program Committee has communicated that eight papers have been accepted for presentation at the mF2C Workshop co-located in IEEE/ACM Utility and Cloud Computing 2018, to be held on december 17-20 2018 in Zurich, Switwerland.
The list of accepted papers is the following:
- Matija Cankar, Saso Stanovnik and Hugo Landaluce, “Transportation ecosystem framework in Fog to Cloud environment”
- Antonio Salis, Jens Jensen, Roberto Bulla, Paolo Cocco and Glauco Mancini, “Anatomy of a fog-to-cloud distributed recommendation system in airports”
- Shigeru Imai, Carlos A. Varela and Stacy Patterson, “A Performance Study of Geo-Distributed IoT Data Aggregation for Fog Computing”
- Matija Cankar and Saso Stanovnik, “Maritime IoT solutions in Fog and Cloud”
- Jordi Garcia, Ester Simó, Xavier Masip-Bruin, Eva Marín-Tordera and Sergi Sànchez-López, “Do we really need cloud? Estimating the fog computing capacities in the city of Barcelona”
- Shirley Crompton and Jens Jensen, “Towards a Secure and GDPR-compliant Fog-to-Cloud Platform”
- Emma Tattershall, Callum Iddon and Jens Jensen, Prototyping a Secure, Hierarchical Internet of Things System
- Uma Tadakamalla and Daniel Menasce, FogQN-AC: Autonomic Resource Management using Analytic Models for Fog/Cloud Computing
The deadline for the camera-ready version of selected papers to be included in the informal proceedings that will be available during the workshop is October 15th.
More information on the workshop and UCC Agenda could be found here