mF2C Workshop proposal accepted for IEEE/ACM UCC 2018
We are delighted to announce that our proposal of mF2C Workshop has been accepted by IEEE/ACM UCC/BDCAT 2018.
Admela Jukan (TU Braunschweig) will act as program chair, while Rosa M. Badia (BSC), Xavi Masip (UPC) and Ana Juan Ferrer (ATOS) will be co-chair.
Our Technical program Committee is composed by the following external experts:
- Yaser Jararweh, Carnegie Mellon University, USA / Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Eduardo Monteiro, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Abdelhamid Mellouk, University Paris-Est Crèteil, France
- Massimo Coppola, ISTI-CNR, Italy
- Piyush Harsh, ZHAW, Switzerland
- Roberto Cascella, ECSO, Belgium
- Vitor Barbosa, Universidade Federal de Viçosa (UFV), Brazil
- Gianluigi Zanetti, CRS4, Italy
- Guillaume Pierre, University of Rennes, France
- Massimo Villari, University of Messina, Italy