F2C-DP Workshop proposal accepted for Euro-Par 2018
We are delighted to announce that our proposal of F2C-DP Workshop has been accepted by Euro-Par 2018.
Antonio Salis (ENG) will act as program chair, while Rosa M. Badia (BSC), Xavi Masip (UPC) and Ana Juan Ferrer (ATOS) will be co-chair.
Our Technical program Committee is composed by the following external experts:
- Yaser Jararweh, Carnegie Mellon University, USA / Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Eduardo Monteiro, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Abdelhamid Mellouk, University Paris-Est Crèteil, France
- Massimo Coppola, ISTI-CNR, Italy
- Eduardo Quiñones, BSC, Spain
- Roberto Cascella, ECSO, Belgium
- Gianluigi Zanetti, CRS4, Italy
- Marcello Coppola, ST Microelectronics Lyon, France
- Filippo Gaudenzi, University of Milan, Italy