The Euro-Par 2018 Workshops Program Committee has communicated that seven papers have been accepted for presentation at the F2C-DP Workshop co-located in Euro-Par 2018 in Torino.
The list of accepted papers is the following:
- Antonio Salis, Glauco Mancini, Roberto Bulla, Paolo Cocco, Daniele Lezzi and Francesc Lordan “Benefits of a fog-to-cloud approach in proximity marketing”
- Álvaro Villalba and David Carrera “Multi-tenant Pub/Sub Processing for Real-time Data Streams”
- David Lima, Andre Lins and Marilia Curado “Prediction Models Applied in Cloud/Fog Environments”
- Souvik Sengupta, Jordi Garcia and Xavi Masip-Bruin “An Architecture for Resources Management in a Fog-to-Cloud Framework”
- Jasenka Dizdarevic, Francisco Carpio, Mounir Bensalem and Admela Jukan “Enhancing Service Management Systems with Machine Learning in Fog-to-Cloud Networks”
- Marco Anisetti, Claudio Agostino Ardagna, Lorenzo Comi, Ernesto Damiani, Filippo Gaudenzi and Rasool Asal “A knowledge-based IoT Security Checker”
- Amir Keramatian, Vincenzo Gulisano, Marina Papatriantafilou, Philippas Tsigas and Yiannis Nikolakopoulos “MAD-C: Multi-stage Approximate Distributed Cluster-combining for obstacle detection and localization”
The deadline for the camera-ready version of selected papers to be included in the informal proceedings (a compendium of pdf files without ISBN) that will be available during the workshop is July 6th.
More information on the workshop and EuroPar Agenda could be found here